A Horse is A Horse, Of Course of Course

A Horse is A Horse, Of Course of Course

This post is brought to you by Budweiser. 
Not because it is my favorite beer, but because I went to the Brewery the other day! 

Did you know that Anheiser Busch makes hundreds of beers? Including these:
•Bass Ale
•Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois

And this, which is funny, because my friend Lisa was JUST talking about Clamato and I was like, "what the heck is that?" and she told me. Once she told me, I realized my grandma basically drinks THIS DRINK below! Now it's pre-canned for her! Cheers Grandma!



I got to meet the big horse. 


My to do list, courtesy of Jimmy's Johns


I found a new running path.
I burned 912 calories.


Then I went for brunch. 


And ate 1200 calories. 
Que sera, sera.


I have been volunteering at the local library. 
Which gives me a chance to brush up on my reading. 
I didn't know they still had these!



I made a nice summer salad. 
Gotta get it while the getting's good! 


In Missouri, the corn has been picked. 
Bye bye corn!




I found a new local hangout. 
In case you can't read the sign, this is the local bar.


When looking for more tiny ponies, I found these instead! 
I heart looking for strange animals in Missouri. 
(PS I swear I saw a camel. Maybe I am hallucinating) 


To all the brave heros of 9.11, I salute you! 


How was your week? What are you doing this weekend?