A-List Monday: I

A-List Monday: I

You may remember An Apple a Day Monday? Well, that is so passe now. That was November. Now it's December and we are going to do A-List Monday! This Monday's list is: Xmas List! I decided to try and make it easy and do it on Pinterest, but people must think I am strange, as I am pinning some weird things (like undies) on my wishlist board. But this way my Mom, or any of you, will know what I want and can link right to it and buy it online, easy as pie! Here are a few ideas, plus for more you can see the entire list HERE.

1. Mesh Organizer Bags: These come in several sizes. I would like to ideally have one of each size. I love anything that helps me organize my home suitcase, and these bags would be great!

Source: rei.com via Kyria on Pinterest

2. Three Oz containers and organizing bag. Again, since I travel so much, things like this are always a good thing to have. Also, I love that it also comes with it's own clear bag.



3. Slippers: I was never a slipper wearer, until this year when I used them at my parent's house. I like the kind with a good sole, because I tend to go outside in them. Also, they need to be small so I can put them in my suitcase! These ones look nice and cozy.

Source: target.com via Kyria on Pinterest


4. Camera Stuff: *macro extension tubes, which make it so you can take macro photos without buying an expensive macro lens *a case so I can throw my camera in my purse without hurting it




Source: amazon.com via Kyria on Pinterest


5. Undies. I wasn't kidding about the underwear. I love these Victoria Secret undies and they are 5/$25. My favorite styles? The boyshort, the hiphugger and the bikini.



6. A wrist wallet. Great for traveling or running. Fits a credit card, cash, a key.

Source: rei.com via Kyria on Pinterest


7. Amazon Gift Card. Last but not least, this = BOOKS. Some people don't like giving gift cards, but I love them, especially now that I have a Kindle! This would not go to waste!

Source: amazon.com via Kyria on Pinterest


Speaking of gifts, Jess made a Holiday Shopping Guide for the Lady Runner, where you get discounts on fun running stuff! If you are a runner or know a runner, you may want to check this out! Or for food lovers there is Andrew's 20 Gift Ideas for Healthy Foodies. I am digging the Kitchenaid Mixer and the Le Creuset French Oven, but alas, I have no place to put either one!

Do you have any of these things? What do you think about them? What is on your Christmas wish list?