California Love

California Love

Today, as you are reading this, I am probably doing this:

Source: runcim.org via Kyria on Pinterest


Actually, if I am lucky, I am doing this instead:

Source: google.com via Kyria on Pinterest


But most likely, I am doing THIS:

Source: google.com via Kyria on Pinterest


Until the race is over and I get my butt in gear to write a recap, I will leave you with a few photos of What I Did Last Week (inspired by Kim) and a few words from Dr. Dre and TuPac: California...knows how to party! 

I went to San Francisco and....

Ate chicken feet (along with a butt-load of other dim sum!)


Walked along the Marina.


Went running here. 



Danced with this guy. Yow.


Dreamed about buying one of these.


Enjoyed this view.



Went to Ocean Beach.


And the Palace of Fine Arts.


All in all, it was a great week! I ate a lot, walked a lot, visited a lot of friends and got to be in my favorite city!

How was your week? Have you ever been to San Francisco? If so, what is your favorite thing to do in the city?