Sleeping on a Cloud

Sleeping on a Cloud

I think a lot about sleep now: when will I get to sleep; how can I maximize my sleep time; will I really ever feel rested again.  So when my brother placed comfortable bedsheets as a top priority to purchase for the condo he is in the process of buying, it got me thinking too.  I always find myself wandering Bed Bath & Beyond trying to buy a very high thread count sheet that is reasonably priced only to find that they are not very soft or special.  
Love this bed and how you can close yourself off to the world...total blackout!
image via Lonny
In search of the perfect bedsheets, we were recently recommended Jennifer Adams sheets.  They retail for $425 but have a roadshow at Costco stores around the country where a King set sells for $100 (smaller sizes are less costly).  I immediately looked up the dates to my nearest Costco and put it in my calendar.  I picked up a set and it is like sleeping on a cloud--impossibly soft and warm.  If you have a preference towards unbelievably soft sheets I highly recommend them but if you like sheets more crisp this might not be your ideal.  You can check when the roadshow hits your nearby Costco here.