Belated Valentine's Invitations

Belated Valentine's Invitations

Even though Valentine's now seems long past, I really want to share the paper goods/invitations from the Valentine's party created by the very talented Linda of Lyons Events.  She is a friend and event planner in the area who just happens to create amazing invitations too.  I knew the decorations would be heart garlands with some girly sparkle touches, and I wanted that to translate into the invitations.  I showed her inspiration invitations that I liked and relayed some of my ideas and colors, and she gave me a ton of options.  I was immediately drawn to the simplicity and sweetness of this one, which I think really set the tone for the whole event:
(I removed the address and last name for purposes of the blog post)
I purchased the envelopes at Paper Source, and she created these adorable heart liners for them:


We carried on with variations of the same for the rest of the signs at the party.  Signs pictured below are the dessert table, baby bar, and apothecary jar labels:
Lastly, here is the thank you card that she created: