Currently: May

Currently: May


Current Book - The Travel Writers Handbook - Jacqueline Butler

Current Celebrity Crush - McDreamy. What, he looks even better as he ages!


Current Drink - Smoothie made from: juice of 2 lemons, 1 splenda, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (or mango), water, 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp yogurt

Current Excitement - Brunch with my mother and my "other mother" this weekend! 

Current fashion trend - I put pants on today, does that count?

Current Favorite Blog/Website - This Power Yoga Video

Current Favorite Film - The Princess Bride. Classic. If you haven't seen it yet, do it now. 

Curent Food - Pomegranate Pot Roast recommended by Lisa

Current Guilty Pleasure - Reading! I have been tearing it up this week! 

Current Indulgence - mini carrot cake muffins (mini = MANY)

Current Mood - productive = good! 

Current New Find Planet Fresh fish burritos in Santa Cruz

Current Outfit - Nike tempo shorts, Champion tank, Asics Pheonix 3

Current Peeve - People who say "I blog for myself". No you don't. If you did, it would be called a JOURNAL. 

Current Song - Goyte - Somebody that I Used To Know

Current Triumph - I went for a run in my Kinvaras. So far, no calf tightness or pain! 

Current TV Show - Nothing. (See above re guilty pleasure)

Current Wish-List - Remote for my camera

Currently Delaying - Working on my recap for The Relay (hence this post)

What are you currently up to? What are your Mother's Day Plans? What is your current peeve?